Join us for a
FREEZIN' FOR A REASON GREAT TIME!!!
Gather family, friends, teammate and co-workers to start a POLAR PLUNGE TEAM or join as an individual! Ask everyone you know to help sponsor your plunge in support of local Special Olympics athletes, every dollar makes a difference.
Lake George Polar Plunge
Saturday, November 14, 2020 // Shepard Park Beach
Registration: 9:00AM to11:30AM
Unified Schools Plunge: 11:15 AM
Team/Individual Plungers: NOON*
Lake George Pre-Party
Friday, November 13, 2020 // Lake George Beach Club
Important Event Day Information
- Registration opens at 9:00AM. The registration area will be located inside the lower level of the the Lake George Beach Club.
- ALL PLUNGERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER AT REGISTRATION and will receive a bracelet.
- Clearly mark names and team information on all donations and forms to be submitted. To make registration as efficient as possible please only have yourself and one or two helpers approach the registration tables.
- Each participant raising $100 or more will receive a Plunge sweatshirt. We will be arranging a pre-registration pickup for sweatshirts.
- *If you or your team is plunging please arrive by 11:00 at the LATEST. The plunge times may be pushed up or back depending on the day and crowd.
Helpful Hints for First Timers
- Bring a warm change of clothes
- Wear your plunge suit underneath the clothes
- Wear old sneakers into the water
- Bring a second towel to stand on- the sand is cold too!
- Bring spending money for Plunge Merchandise, food and beverages.
We have set a minimum fundraising requirement this year of $25
Director of Development- Capital Region
Special Olympics New York
504 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12304
Phone: 518-388-0790 ext 8128