JOIN US FOR
FREEZIN' FOR A REASON!!!
8th Annual Binghamton Polar Plunge
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Registration 11:00AM to 12:30PM
Plunge at 1:00PM
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER
IMPORTANT Polar Plunge Tips
1) Bring collected donations with you!
2) Bring a towel!!!
3) Don't forget water shoes or sneakers to wear into the water. NO flip-flops!
4) Everyone must go to registration to obtain a plunge bracelet.
5) Check-In is from 11:00AM-12:30AM. Anyone arriving after 12:30PM will not be permitted to plunge.
6) Plunge time is 1:00PM
7) Bring money for Polar Plunge swag.
8) Costumes, tutus and silly attire recommended.
9) Bags for wet clothes.
10) Sorry, no pets allowed!
11) Anyone under the age of 16 must have an adult present at check-in to sign waiver.
Fundraising will remain open through November 17, 2019
Gather family, friends, teammate and co-workers to start a POLAR PLUNGE TEAM or join as an individual! Ask everyone you know to help sponsor your plunge in support of local Special Olympics athletes, every dollar makes a difference.
Contact: Cassandra Rucker I firstname.lastname@example.org I (315) 314-6839 Ext 7202