When is The Saratoga Rundead?
- October 15, 2017
What is the start time?
- Registration opens at 12:30, the race begins at 2:30 and awards will be at 3:45.
Will there be t-shirts this year?
- Yes we will be giving away t-shirts to participants this year
If I can't make the race, but want a t-shirt, what should I do?
- Register! We will mail you your t-shirt and other race items.
Can my company sponsor this event?
- Absolutely, please contact Carolyn Braunius, at cbraunius (a) nyso.org or (518) 388 0790 ext 8116 for more information.
How will the race work?
- People who enter the event as humans will be given a treasure map to find different geocache locations in the park. Zombies will be given a different map with another set of geocache locations. Everyone who finds their geocache locations within a set time limit will be entered to win prizes. One winner will be drawn from everyone competing on the human team, and one winner will be drawn from everyone competing on the zombie team.
Why the change to a geocache race?
- We found a lot of people who would like to participate, but are not runners. Also we wanted to give zombies a more active role in the event.
Is there an after party?
- Death Wish Coffee is organizing an after party this year. It should be great!